CDC welcomes you
Would you like to switch from your dentist, pediatric dentist, or implantologist to CDC, or do you need a second opinion? This is how we operate.
There may be several reasons for you to look for a new or different dentist. Maybe you are dissatisfied with your present practitioner. Your current is retiring, or you have recently moved and are looking for a new dentist for you and your family. On this page, you can find more information about our transfer procedure or a CDC second opinion.
Do you choose to register in our family dental practice or for special dental treatment with one of our cosmetic, denture renovation, or anesthetics dentists?
- We will record your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, social security number, and insurance details.
- We will take X-rays and carry out a comprehensive oral examination.
- If you have recently had X-rays taken, we recommend that you request your current dentist to send them to us. Unfortunately, due to privacy laws, we are not allowed to do this for you.
- Based on our own diagnosis and your wishes, we can help you with a treatment plan.
- It is always important to bring identification to check whether we are treating the right person.
Please contact us and indicate whether you want to come for an intake (dental treatment) or for regular check-ups, the so-called semi-yearly check-ups. Then, choose 'register practice' on the form.